Daniel’s Home on fire

Daniel works in Amazing grace school as Math’s teacher and lives very close to school. His sister with her family lives on the upper rooms of the house and rooms came under fire.

ImageImage

The small baby was sleeping in one room  and miraculously saved from smoke and gas filed in the 2nd room.

ImageImage

 

I was able to give them 10,000/ cash as emergency support. but they have lost every things and most important thing is to change the roof for 2 rooms.

ImageImage

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s