Swati & Agyat has come again to arrange Play for Peace with Starfish School. This time they have brought with them Ajaat and Abha.
There were 30 participants from different schools to get training. Tomorrow, 45 children from Homes for special children, Blind center and orphan home will join the participants. We will play games with these children.
Farewell dinner for the participants in Starfish Conference 2015.
The success of the conference was because of the team work. there were two groups working on two different places. The Organizing committee on the ground.
my office boys providing all the support to the organizing committee.
Distributed Books, Foundation of Christian Doctrine, and Generosity along with a Paper wait, with Starfish logo on it to all the participants.
It was sad that many of project partners had to leave early on the 2nd day of the Starfish Conference and were not present at the time of group photos.
Geraldine and Kashi led a session : Strive for Quality
- What is quality?
- What are some examples of quality?
Child in Playgroup learning to pour water into a glass
- What are some personal experiences of quality have you seen in your school?
Colossians 3:23, 24
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, … It is the Lord Christ you are serving.
- Have a passion for whatever you do.
- Always give more than is expected of you.
- Focus on one thing at a time and always follow through and follow up.
Titus 2:7, 8
In everything set them an example by doing what is good. In your teaching show integrity, seriousness and soundness of speech that cannot be condemned…
- Believe that what you do matters, and that it will make a difference.
- Challenge yourself to excel all the time-build your confidence and competence.
- Learn from every experience and from others
We planed to have a fund time, playing a game with participants soon after the lunch so no one feel sleepy and can concentrate fully on the session of Strive for Quality lead by Geraldine and Kashi.