Geraldine and Kashi led a session : Strive for Quality
- What is quality?
- What are some examples of quality?
Child in Playgroup learning to pour water into a glass
- What are some personal experiences of quality have you seen in your school?
Colossians 3:23, 24
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, … It is the Lord Christ you are serving.
- Have a passion for whatever you do.
- Always give more than is expected of you.
- Focus on one thing at a time and always follow through and follow up.
Titus 2:7, 8
In everything set them an example by doing what is good. In your teaching show integrity, seriousness and soundness of speech that cannot be condemned…
- Believe that what you do matters, and that it will make a difference.
- Challenge yourself to excel all the time-build your confidence and competence.
- Learn from every experience and from others